So, myDropWizard's services sound great in theory - but the devil's in the details!
In the "How it works?" section it's our goal to explain how our service works in more detail so that you know exactly what you're getting into. :-)
On this page, you'll find a general overview. You can click the links to the left for more detailed information about a specific topic.
Signing up for myDropWizard
A successful support and maintenance relationship is a built on trust and respect. We try to make the sign-up process as easy as possible, but without skipping any essential steps!
Here's what the process looks like:
- You fill out the sign-up form (or this one for Drupal 6 Long-Term Support)
- We schedule a conference call to learn about your site, organization and processes and to answer any questions you might have (if you don't have any questions, or would prefer to communicate via e-mail - just say so!)
- We perform a FREE site audit, to get to know your site better and recommend which plans we think would work best for you
- You chose a plan, sign the contract and make the first payment
- We gather the site and server credentials or figure out how integrate into your deployment workflow (if you don't want us to deploy directly to the live site)
- We gather the 3 critical use cases for your site, which will help with testing any changes we deploy to the site
At that point you're a fully on-boarded customer!
We'll let you know about any support or maintenance we perform on your site, and if you need anything from us, just send an e-mail to [email protected]. That will create a ticket in our system and set off the appropriate alarms. ;-)
Overview of how our service works
We take action in one of two situations:
- A security update comes out, a site outage occurs, or we detect some other problem with your site (ie. something from our end)
- You notice a problem or have a support request and send us an e-mail at [email protected]
Any time we make a change to your site, we'll test it first on a staging version of your site, and if your 3 critical use cases pass, we'll deploy the change to your live site.
If you have a deployment workflow, or would like to test and approve the change on the staging server first, or would prefer that we commit to your repository and ask your team to deploy the changes to the live server - that's fine! We're happy to integrate into whatever existing processes you have for your site.
Canceling your subscription
While we're always sad when a customer cancels service (either entirely, or for an individual site), we know that there's many reasons that it might be time to move on, and we want to make the process as painless and positive as possible!
The short version is: just send an e-mail to [email protected] requesting cancellation at least 30 days before your next billing date.
Our service is month-to-month - you can see the full details on our Legal stuff page.